Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Take heart! There can be miracles...

For the past few days this song has constantly been on my heart. Yes, it has encouraged me, but if anyone else needs to hear this today, I pray that you will be right here clicking the play button. May you find the hope that you are so in need of today! Be encouraged. In Jesus' Name.

Mark 10:27 But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible." Ephesians 3:20 Now glory be to God who by His mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of - infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts or hopes. Hebrews 13:5 ...for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]

Do you believe Him?

 

No comments: