Thursday, October 20, 2011

Introducing CreativeLee AUDIO blog!

These days I’m forever multi-tasking. Who knows what I’m talking about? There is just so much that we try to cram into our day, it’s not even funny. 

I value my time and I know you do too. I want the freedom to choose how I spend it, to choose what I deem more or less important. Plainly put, I want choice, and I know I'm not the only one. 

So today I am proud to introduce to you AUDIO BLOG

Starting with September my CreativeLee blog posts will be available in both written and audio format. You will now be able to choose whether you want to read it or listen to it. 

The first audio blog is already available on YouTube, so why don’t you check it out and feel free to send me any comments or suggestions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love hearing your voice, Lee :)

Liane said...

Quite something to get used to, Cin :) I like it more and more as I go along. Please feel free to tell me what you think and if there is something I can do better or different. I grow as I go ha-ha :) Nice to hear from you again! It was very quiet without you :D